It was not too long ago when events and showcases were a thing in the world – until COVID-19 hit and it affected everyone greatly. Grand weddings turned into intimate weddings and events turned into LIVE streaming videos. But there was still a way to keep the spirits alive in the midst of COVID-19 in the wedding industry, by organizing a virtual wedding showcase.
Joined by over 40 wedding vendors and executed with the current COVID-19 restrictions in mind, we organized Le Intimate Wedding Showcase and featured different brands who showcased their services for future brides and grooms.
For over 7 days (22 – 28 Nov 2020), the virtual showcase was done through social media posts and stories where we featured various vendors. In the social media feature via Instagram and Facebook, we included their past works, services and also ongoing promotions. We are delighted to share that our virtual showcase managed to reach 21,800 accounts on Instagram and 12,215 accounts on Facebook, via our account, Whitevellum.
On 29 Nov 2020, Le Intimate Wedding Showcase was held at Furama Riverfront Hotel and in collaboration with Merak Events. It was a platform for participating wedding vendors and future brides and grooms to meet and discuss their dream wedding. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, social distancing was practised. Our team also ensured that there were no more than 20 guests in the ballroom at any one time.
Conducting a Facebook LIVE stream in the current pandemic is a norm and is one of the main ways to stay connected these past few months. With the lack of physical human interaction, we were pleased to be able to showcase wedding vendors through a virtual platform, where it easily reached out to audiences across Singapore. The LIVE stream featured over 20 wedding vendors who shared more about their services and the promotions they had to offer to future brides and grooms.
That’s not all, we knew we needed a way to showcase our bridal vendors and what better way than a fashion show? Given the restrictions, we did a LIVE fashion show right after the LIVE stream of wedding vendors. The fashion show featured bridal collections from D’Awra Bridal and a plus-sized bridal vendor, Jannahtul.
The event ran from 12pm all the way to 9pm and we were happy to see guests and vendors interacting with one another. Let’s not forget the enquiries and comments that we received during the LIVE streaming session, which helped brides and grooms secure their wedding vendors virtually – with exclusive wedding discounts somemore okay!
In today’s challenging climate, we are thankful to be given an opportunity to organize Le Intimate Wedding Showcase for brides, grooms and wedding vendors. We could not have done this without our partners, participating vendors and guests.
Thank you for making Le Intimate Wedding Showcase a success.
Feedback from guests & vendors:
“The event was a blessing in disguise (because I managed to secure all my wedding vendors). Thank you, Whitevellum!” – Amyrah, future bride
“We have participated with numerous one-day exhibitions, and this event was the busiest with 10 leads to follow up. We got their contact details as they are keen with our service and my team will follow up from there.” – OneTwoThree Snap Studio
“We would like to thank you and your team for the hard work! This is our first virtual wedding showcase as a vendor and you left us with good memories. Thank you for the opportunity!” – ArtsFocus Weddings
We look forward to meeting all of you again in future events.
Putri Aisha Laily
- Venue: Furama Riverfront Hotel
- Wedding Decor: Merak Events
- Wedding Cakes & Dessert Corner: Blush Artisan Cakes
- Bridal: D’Awra Bridal
- Photobooth & Photovideo: OneTwoThree Snap Studio
- DJ/Emcee, Live Band & Kompang: Myy2u Eventainment
- Plus-sized Bridalwear & Gift Trays: Jannahtul
- Gift Trays, Henna & Photobooth: Modern Bride Memoirs
- Wedding Decor: Wedding Arqhitect
- Photography & Videography: Imagini Frames
- Henna: Fini Henna SG
- Photography & Videography: ArtsFocus Weddings
- Bridal & Makeup Artist: Qlassique Bridal
- Photography: Skyvows Photography
- Wedding Decor, Wedding Planning & Baby Showers: The Cherita Wedding
- Photography & Videography: Visuals By Raf
- Wedding Bouquet: Once & Floral
- Photography & Videography: 3 Layers Photography
- Makeup Artist & Hair Styling: Looks By Shekin
- Bridal & Makeup Artist: H.Y Bridal
- Henna Artist: Nurfika Henna
- Photography: TwoDots Photography
- Wedding Cakes: Nurr’s Cakes
- Henna Artist: Rouhi Henna
- Photography: The Mozaic Experience
- Photography & Videography: Yaz Media Production
- Henna Artist & Photography: Jawayu Henna & Jawayu.Co
- Bridal & Makeup Artist: Shima Matin Bridal Services
- Henna Artist: Henna By Marinah
- Bridal, Photography & Videography: Dshootz Wedding Gallery
- Invitation Cards, Signages, Illustrations & Gift Trays: Soiree Bliss
- Henna Artist: By Shulabb
- Photography & Videography: Diziq Vidz Motion Pictures
- Photography: Fred Images
- Gift Trays, Door Gifts & Bunga Rampai: The Knot SG
- Decor & Catering: HMJ Weddings
- Bridal: White Maison By Dyaz
- Photography & Videography: The Visual Shutters
- Bridal: Reenz Bridal
- Photography & Videography: Visual Recollections
- Wedding Decor, Gift Trays, Invitation Cards & Posters: Atqh Creations Wedding Services
- Photography & Videography: 2FlyProduction
- Wedding Bouquet: The Flower Godmother